All Discussions Tagged 'batteries' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions About My Harbor Freight 2000/4000 Watt Power Inverter

I All, New here to the page. I really enjoy reading all the postings. I have been pondering the thought of going solar for a long time. Esp…

Started by Jerry Craig

20 May 28, 2013
Reply by dave simmon

SCADA and NF

My system is still rather small so I'm looking at the battery below. http://www.wholesalebatteriesdirect.com/concorde-sun-xtender-scada-sy

Started by Larry Nocella

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Larry Nocella

12 Volt Deep Cycle Batteries, Best Price/ Place to Buy?

For those who've already shopped around, where is the best place / who has the best prices on say 125 ah deep cycle marine batteries?  Than…

Started by chris

53 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by dave simmon

Help with connecting 4- 6 volt batteries in series and parallel

I've searched this forum but didn't find the answer I am looking for; which is the proper way to connect 4 - 6 volt golf cart batteries (21…

Started by Titanflopper

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Titanflopper

Let's talk safety.....the do's and don'ts of connecting batteries together

If you are connecting batteries to each other for the first time it can be a bit.....intimidating, to say the least. So what advice due yo…

Started by Renewable Ray

3 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Renewable Ray

Couple Questions on Wire and Charge Controller

Now I have mounted 5 sets of Harbor Freight kits....was going with 8 or 10 wire, found half a roll of 14/3 type SO 600 volt....think it was…

Started by Mike Mahol

9 May 23, 2012
Reply by Big Moe

Do I need to ground the neg side of my battery bank?

I am installing two HF 45W systems with a battery bank.  Do I need to connect the negative side of my battery bank to an earth ground?  If…

Started by Frank S.

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by Frank S.

Power Consumption

Hello everyone, Mike here from South Georgia.   I am new to the solar world and I'm in need of a little help. I just finished installing my…

Started by mike m

13 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by W.R. Wahlquist

Battery Buying Advice

Just looking to buy my first set of batteries and have a local Interstate retail location which seems to be the suggested place to get your…

Started by iPadBob

5 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by derek casey

HF 45W panels with 24V deep cycle batteries?

I just purchased two HF 45W solar panel kits.  I have an RV sitting at my house that has three 24V deep cycle batteries in it, so I would l…

Started by Frank S.

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by richie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Renewable Ray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service